30 May 2015

Life Well Travelled


Took Cathay Pacific to Paris and experienced their "life well travelled" mantra and award winning service as soon as I boarded. Was upped to first class (how cool is that!? Still freaking out!!!) and as soon as I was taken to my 2A "suite" (they don't call it seats!), I was in plane heaven. No overhead lockers up front too, only personal closets! They offered me a drink of my choice paired with amuse bouche. There were pajamas, slippers, an Aesop amenity kit and Bose noise cancelling headphones to make the 12 and a half hour journey more comfortable. 

After take off, I was amazed at the food choices ranging from caviar to lobster to an extensive choice of cheese and dessert. Opted for soup and lamb, and was done for the night! While my bed was being lined with a mattress and a duvet, I changed into my jammies, put on my eye mask and slept 'till it was time for breakfast! Had some fruit, yogurt, freshly scrambled eggs and croissants - my favorite! - and I was ready to start my adventure! Thank you Cathay Pacific for an unforgettable experience!






my beautiful mom!!