07 September 2015

Beauty School


Caycay, a friend of mine, joined a makeup class last month. She had to do a photoshoot for her graduation; she got me and our other friends to be the models. Yay! A dream come true!

Started the day at 10 AM, and Caycay immediately started with my hair and makeup. There were 5 of us; 3 guys and 2 girls. She did one avant garde (experimental ideas, especially in the arts) look, and the rest were beauty shots. 

She had all the kinds of makeup you could think of! From foundations to eye shadows to lipstick palettes! Self confidence applied directly to your face? To some extent, I would say so!

It was a nice way to catch up with some of my friends from high school. Plus we all looked fab! Totally agree with Bobbi Brown when she said, "I believe that all women are pretty without makeup - and can be pretty powerful with the right makeup."