17 June 2015

Disneyland Paris


The happiest place on earth! Get ready for a photo dump! You can never say no to a trip to Disneyland. My Friday started with a 3-hour French class, so I was relieved to be in Disneyland by 2 PM. My friends and I immediately rode on the Indiana Jones roller coaster! It was an intense ride for me, since I always avoid them. It gave us such a rush that we decided to have a second go!

It was then a flurry of food, rides, parades and, of course, photos! There are actually two parks in Paris - Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios. However, we only had enough time to go to the first. Fun fact: there is a dragon's lair under the Castle of Sleeping Beauty. All the castles in other Disneyland parks around the world do not have this feature, which makes the one in Paris unique! They went for a "fairy tale" design inspired by the classic book illustrations. 

It may be all the kids around the park or the music playing, but there's no doubt that Disneyland brightens your mood and gives off such a positive vibe. I felt like a little girl who wanted to be a princess all over again!