29 June 2015

European Summer Program


Being in France has allowed me to appreciate what has been ingrained in me since I was a little girl - and that is to believe in myself and in my capacity to be at par with everyone else, to exercise tolerance with how other people do things and, most of all, to uphold my values and not to compromise my integrity especially in times when it is tested.

Coming here has given me the opportunity to "live" another culture and, at the same time, it has made me extremely thankful for my own.

I encourage you to travel, to leave your comfort zones, to seize opportunities given to you. Only then can you say you have truly lived! Above all else, keep a grateful heart.

I learned so much from everyone who took part in the ESP. You will always have a place in my heart. Thank you for such a great and memorable time in Lille! I hope to see you all soon!